Standard Terms & Conditions
enflexion's standard terms and conditions of project invoices are:
- Initial Project Payment must be made within seven (7 days) of date on invoice.
- Final Project Payment must be made within seven (7 days) of date on invoice.
Late payment of initial invoices
enflexion reserves the right to stop or halt work on a project where payment has not been made within the requested timeframe.
Late payment of final invoices
Final project payments must be received in full within 7 days, or enflexion reserves the right to:
- Suspend all software licenses;
- Remove all software, code, other intellectual property and any work undertaken by enflexion from the client’s web server.
- Commence legal action to recover unpaid monies.
- enflexion uses a debt recovery organisation to recover unpaid monies.
If the scope of the project is increased, additional payments will be negotiated. This cost does not include web hosting which must be arranged with a suitable web host as recommended by enflexion.
Declined Regular Payment plans by either Credit Card or Direct Debit
A flat processing fee of $25 AUD is charged for all declined or unsuccessful transactions by either credit card or direct debit for Web Hosting or our regular payment plans. For web hosting the service fee and the normal fee will be charged on the next month's debit.
For Payment Plans the amount must be paid within 72 hours by either a replacement credit card or alternative means. Regular payment plans are only available for credit card and direct debits.
The licenses grant the client the installation and use of the software on one domain name and one web server. The license is not transferable and the all computer code and intellectual property in the computer software remains with enflexion PTY LTD. Acceptance of enflexion’s standard software licenses terms and conditions is expected.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
The intellectual property and copyright of the following deliverables:
- Templates, graphics and professional advice
will pass to the client on final project payment and completion.
The methodologies used in the project remain the intellectual property and copyright of enflexion and may not be disclosed or provided to any third party without the clear pre-approval in writing of enflexion.
Software licensing including code developed by enflexion for clients is fully owned by enflexion.
Unless otherwise stated in wriitng by enflexion, enflexion does not provide support for products, software or websites unless:
- The Support Contract is included in the project price;
- You are using enflexion web hosting, however only enflexion's software and work is supported nothird party application is supported;
- You have a valid support contract with enflexion;
Whilst enflexion strives to ensure that your website and software is free from bugs we do not warrant that under all circumstances the software will work. By payment of your final invoice you are warranting that you accept the software / website as working corrrectly from that date.
enflexion only warrants that your website and software will work with common current web browser versions at the time of design.
Payment options details are here.